logo-profile

OTICE

.COM

.NG


Home of Nigeria Latest News and Updated Information
tag-iconSport
tag-iconBruno Fernandes , Solskjaer , spurs

Bruno Fernandes opens up on half-time clash with Solskjaer during 6-1 defeat to Spurs

user_icon Posted by:
Tiamiyu Saheed Oluwatosin
views-icon Views:
29
like-icon Page likes:
0
dislike-icon Page dislikes:
0
comments-iconComments:
0
calendar-icon Posted on: 2020-10-15 17:48:59
share-icon Share(s):
0
BRUNO-FERNANDES-0-SCALED



Manchester United midfielder, Bruno Fernandes, has admitted he was “not satisfied” with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s decision to substitute him at half time of their 6-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.
Fernandes was replaced for the second half, with United down to 10 men and losing 4-1 at Old Trafford.
Since then, there have been reports that the player is not happy with Solskjaer and his tactics.
Speaking after Portugal’s 3-0 win over Sweden on Wednesday, Fernandes insisted that things have been blown out of proportion.
“I was replaced at half-time, it is true, by technical option. The coach told me that the game was almost over and that we would have a lot of games ahead of us.
“I was not satisfied but said nothing that could harm the group,” he told A’Bola.

DO YOU KNOW >>> Messi sets new record in 5-1 win over Ferencvaros - Champions League

READ ALSO >>> Bruno Fernandes reacts as Solskjaer makes him Man Utd captain

READ ALSO >>> Man Utd signs Pellistri, Solskjaer reacts - Transfer

READ ALSO >>> What will happen before I leave Spurs says Mourinho - Tottenham versus Arsenal

BREAKING >>> Messi sets new record in 5-1 win over Ferencvaros - Champions League


For All Nigeria Past Questions Visit www.QUESTION.NG

Kindly share this post on different Social Media below


COMMENTS

NOTE: User comments in this section are, as the name implies, provided by users of this website. The question.ng team is not responsible for, nor do they endorse, any of the information provided here.


NO POSTED COMMENT