APC denies mass resignation of executives in Gombe - Attack on Sen. Goje’s convoy

user_icon  APC denies mass resignation of executives in Gombe - Attack on Sen. Goje’s convoy Posted by: NOTICE.COM.NG Staff
calendar-icon  APC denies mass resignation of executives in Gombe - Attack on Sen. Goje’s convoy Posted on: 2021-11-26 06:19:33
 APC denies mass resignation of executives in Gombe - Attack on Sen. Goje’s convoy APC-LOGO141546



The Gombe State chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC) on Thursday, dismissed a report alleging mass resignation of its ward executives in Yamaltu/Deba Local Government Area (LGA) of the State.

The APC State publicity secretary, Mr Moses Kyari disclosed this when he addressed newsmen in the State.

Kyari was reacting to a social media report indicating that over 80 percent of APC ward executives in Yamaltu/Deba LGA have resigned their positions in solidarity with Senator Danjuma Goje, whose convoy was allegedly blocked by political thugs and miscreants while on his way from the airport to the wedding venue of his granddaughter earlier this month.

DO YOU KNOW >>> APC tackles opposition party, says Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu has no plan to defect to PDP - 2023

According to him, the report was very dangerous and malicious.

Kyari said that the report alleging that all the executives in the eleven wards of Yamaltu/Deba LGA have resigned their positions in solidarity with Sen. Goje was not true.

He said, "This is not true, it’s a lie from the pit of hell and as you can see the people concerned have addressed a news conference.

READ ALSO >>> Yahaya Bello heads APC primary election committee (Full list) - Ondo

"The people that were allegedly said to have resigned have come to debunk that and to tell the true story of what really transpired.

"Some of the people whose names appear on the list aren’t even in town; some of them are even sick and couldn’t go out, how did their names appear on the list."

Kyari also described the report as the handiwork of enemies of APC in the State, adding that a committee would be set up to investigate the source of the story.

READ ALSO >>> Thugs, miscreants block Sen Goje from entering Gombe

He added, "We shall take punitive actions by going to court to ensure that the people involved are brought to book."


READ ALSO >>> Thugs, miscreants block Sen Goje from entering Gombe

BREAKING >>> Nigerian Government approves COVID-19 vaccines booster for Nigerian People

LISTEN TO >>> Music Mp3: CKay – Emiliana

WATCH >>> Video: Ms Banks Ft Naira Marley - Party

READ ALSO >>> Download Mixtape: Best 9ja RnB Mix


For All Nigeria Past Questions Visit www.QUESTION.NG

Kindly share this post on different Social Media below


Tags:


COMMENTS

NOTE: User comments in this section are, as the name implies, provided by users of this website. The question.ng team is not responsible for, nor do they endorse, any of the information provided here.


NO POSTED COMMENT