10 things you need to know this Monday morning - Nigerian Newspapers
Good morning! Here is today's summary from :
1. Senator Bala Na Allah's eldest son, Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na Allah, has been found dead in his bedroom at Malali in Kaduna. The Special Adviser to Senator Na Allah, Garba Mohammed, while confirming the tragic incident, said that assailants gained entrance into the house through the roof behind the house.
2. The Youth Wing of the Christian Association of Nigeria (YOWICAN) has urged Nigerian People to defend themselves following the rising cases of insecurity in the country. The National Chairman, YOWICAN, Ambassador Belusochukwu Enwere, said on Sunday in Abuja that the crisis in Plateau State and some other parts of the country is enough to convince Nigerian People that the nation's security agencies are not on top of the situation.
3. Gunmen, at the weekend in Alapa, Asa LGA of Kwara State, abducted two people, Alhaji Usman Babatunde Zulu and Abdulhakeem Amimu, killing another person in the process. Zulu is the brother of a Ex-Commissioner for Energy and one time Local Government Chairman in the state, Alhaji Tajudeen Zulu Oloje.
4. The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), in Plateau State, on Sunday, accused the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state of inciting people against one another over the recent killing of members of the Anaguta ethnic group in Yelwa Zangam of Jos North LGA of the state. APC's Acting Caretaker Chairman of the State, Hon. Enoch Fanmak Ramnan stated this during a press conference.
5. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has intercepted a drug kingpin, Mr Ibeh Ejike, at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja for ingesting 87 wraps of cocaine. The NDLEA spokesperson, Mr Femi Babafemi, said this in a statement made available to newsmen on Sunday in Abuja.
6. A group within the All Progressives Congress, the Progressive Consolidation Group, has launched an advocacy to canvass support for Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo to contest the 2023 presidential election. The National Chairman of PCG, Aliyu Kurfi, stated this while addressing journalists in Abuja on Sunday.
7. Aggrieved members of the Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies (SSAEAC) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to remain together. The MoU was signed by 11 union members including the President General, Dr Chris Okonkwo and General Secretary, Mr Nnamdi Ajibothe on Aug. 26, and made available to newsmen on Sunday in Lagos.
8. Following the compliance by some civil servants for the sit-at-home order which was later suspended by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, has warned that Civil Servant that fails to report to work on Monday, will not be paid their salaries. He stated this during an All Progressives Congress, APC stakeholders meeting at the Christian Ecumenical Centre, Abakaliki.
9. Two teenagers were on Sunday evening struck to death by lightning at Yayi praying ground area of Ikirun, Ifelodun Local Government Area of Osun State. The spokesperson of the Osun State Police Command, Yemisi Opalola confirmed the incident to newsmen.
10. Maria, Jumoke (JMK) and Sammie have been evicted from the Big Brother Naija Season 6 Shine YA Eye Show. They were evicted on Sunday during a live TV show hosted by Ebuka.
HILARIOUS >>> WATCH Comedy Video: Mark Angel - The Inheritance
BREAKING >>> Grant Cardone Quotes to Inspire you
READ ALSO >>> Download Music Video: Saeon Moruda Ft Falz – Gbaun
For All Nigeria Past Questions Visit www.QUESTION.NG
Kindly share this post on different Social Media below
NOTE: User comments in this section are, as the name implies, provided by users of this website. The question.ng team is not responsible for, nor do they endorse, any of the information provided here.