10 things you need to know this Friday morning - Nigerian Newspapers
Good Morning! Here is today's summary from :
1. President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed confidence that Nigeria will win the battle over evil. Buhari said this when he visited the Palace of Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar III, on Thursday.
2. Jamila Abdulmalik Muhammad Sani, the wife of the alleged kidnapper and killer of five-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, was yesterday, arraigned before a Kano State Chief Magistrate Court sitting at Gidan Murtala, Kano, on a count charge of alleged concealing of a kidnap victim.
3. Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has insisted that justice must be done in the murder case of Hanifa Abubakar, a five-year-old pupil, who was murdered by her teacher in the state. In a statement on Thursday by Abba Anwar, his Chief Press Secretary, Ganduje vowed that he would do everything possible to see that justice is done in the case.
4. The pastor in charge of Spirit-Filled International Christian Church, Olomore, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Timothy Oluwatimilehin, has been arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with a woman and her two daughters. The pastor was alleged to have asked the woman to move out of her husband's home to live with him.
5. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has appealed to cement manufacturers to consider reducing the high cost of cement. The CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, made the call at the official commissioning of the BUA cement line 4 plant and the ground breaking of the line 5 in Sokoto State on Thursday.
6. The Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, has said bringing every child on board the ship of education is a national priority, which every stakeholder must take seriously. The minister stated this at the National campaign on out-of-school children in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
7. An aircraft belonging to the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has crashed in Bauchi State. The aircraft with registration 5N-MDA was involved in the accident, on Wednesday.
8. Report has emerged that President Muhammadu Buhari suspended the fuel subsidy removal following intelligence handed over to him by security officials, which showed that the protests that would have accompanied the move might have been far worse than the #EndSARS demonstrations, concerning the security crisis rocking the entire nation.
9. An Ekiti State High Court in Ado Ekiti has sentenced a 37-year-old man, Samuel Adebamigbe, to life imprisonment for raping a 13-year-old girl. He was tried and found guilty on the charge of rape.
10. A pastor, Adewunmi Awotidoye, has been hospitalised after being attacked by armed thugs, who invaded a Celestial Church of Christ in the Jakande area of Lagos State. It was gathered that the thugs, who were armed with guns and machetes, stormed the church on motorcycles during a service.
HILARIOUS >>> WATCH Comedy Video: MC Lively - Elevator Love
WATCH >>> Video: Kiss Daniel - Mama
For All Nigeria Past Questions Visit www.QUESTION.NG
Kindly share this post on different Social Media below
NOTE: User comments in this section are, as the name implies, provided by users of this website. The question.ng team is not responsible for, nor do they endorse, any of the information provided here.